Tuesday, May 19, 2009

HOJA is a hit!

According to our latest Micro Survey: HOJA was a hit with parents and students. Thanks for letting us know.

94% of respondents answered yes to "Did you and/or your kids enjoy the HOJA presentation?"

Here are some of the comments:

  • They were great
  • My daughter loved them, play it again sam
  • I think HOJA had a positive and uplifting message.
  • Liked how it was guys singing
  • I thought they were fabulous
  • My daughter was amazed by how fluent their voice instruments were
  • HOJA captured the audience and entertained all age groups
  • Thanks for such a wonderful presentation
  • Very fun, lively and entertaining. The students loved it and really enjoyed themselves, as did I.
  • It was aweseome!! Well worth the money, the kids love it, as did all the parents!!! Rock on!
  • What is it?
To answer the last comment, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment