Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Here's to Volunteers!

Submitted by Tammy who attended the volunteer tea today:

I want to say a special thank you to the students and staff for the lovely morning tea. As usual the volunteers had a wonderful time. The student servers were polite and attentive, the greeters were warm and welcoming and the entertainment was priceless. Each time I have attended these teas it is obvious to me the amount of care and consideration that has been shown in order to garner such a heartfelt thank you. Many thanks to Mrs. Dobson, Mrs. Purdy, Mrs. Brosh, and Mrs. Joziasse for their extra efforts with their classes and choirs. A special thank you to Mrs. Thompson for the lovely piano accompaniment and Mrs. Cote and Mrs. Nichols for their beautiful decorations. Lastly, a huge thank you to Mrs. Kipp for spearheading the event and Mr. Barkley for the kind words.

Thank you to the organizers for another successful 'Volunteer Tea'.

3 comments:

  1. I thought the tea was outstanding. The snacks and beverages were great, the decorations were lovely. They even had juice for my 2 year old. They thought of everything!
    I didn't need the tea to feel appreciated but I really enjoyed being pampered if only for an hour of my day.

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first time attending a Volunteer Tea, and I have to say I was REALLY impressed!! The gym had been transformed into a beautiful setting - the whole experience was truly wonderful. I did feel appreciated - thank you so much to all those who contributed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, it is so much fun to attend the tea. Thank you Mrs. Kipp and her helpers for the lovely morning! Loved the entertainment, too.

    ReplyDelete