Sunday, March 29, 2009

Big Day

One of our own is reaching a ripe old age. Please join me in adding congrats and any advice you may have for Nick.

Like so many of us, he's passing the dreaded 4-0 mark... middle age... the downhill slide... grey years... broken-hips just ahead ... 'can someone help me tie my shoes'... dietary fibre supplement meals ... hair-growing-in-strange-spots ... flab in stranger spots... repetitious stories of the good old days... listening to 'oldies' that you're sure are new... clapping to turn off the light, oh well - you still got your hair! Happy Birthday Nick.

4 comments:

  1. Hehehehe. Thanks, Shane! It took me FOREVER to get this damn Zimmer frame through the doorway and down the stairs to read the blog, but I finally made it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 40 hey? Happy birthday Nick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss the chance to raz someone else about being 40 already!?

    Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 40 nick!! Congratulations! Now I know who to contact for advice when I get there!!!

    ReplyDelete